LETCO MEDICAL AND THE AMERICAN COLLEGE OF APOTHECARIES (ACA) TEAM UP TO OFFER THE INDUSTRY’S HIGHEST "QUALITY EDUCATION PROGRAM" IN THE MOST COST-EFFECTIVE MANNER AVAILABLE TO COMPOUNDING PROFESSIONALS.
Letco is proud to partner with ACA as their sole Platinum Sponsor to continue helping compounding pharmacies maximize profitability by launching our new industry-leading Education Value Program (EVP). You now have access to the same first-class continuing education experience you are accustomed to at a greatly reduced expense.
BENEFITS OF EVP
- Up to a 60% reduction to your cost of continuing education training as compared to equivalent industry offerings.
- ACA’s instructors are currently practicing, industry-leading experts, who bring real-world experience and insights into the classroom.
- Small class sizes and personal attention from instructors.
- Curriculum consisting of up-to-date content and techniques reflecting the most recent developments in compounding.
“Letco is thrilled about EVP - a proprietary program that not only solidifies our long-standing
partnership with ACA, but more importantly, provides an opportunity for Letco customers to enhance their
pharmacy's profitability by reducing their cost of continuing education."
SELECT ANY CLASS OFFERING OR TRAINING CALENDAR BELOW FOR MORE DETAILS:
UNLOCKING REDUCED COSTS, AND SAVING UP TO 60%, BEGINS WHEN YOU HAVE PURCHASED
A MINIMUM OF $5,000 OF LETCO PRODUCT OVER THE PRIOR THREE MONTHS:
The power of
Together Letco and ACA
devised the "Education
Value Program" to help
- To be eligible for discounted EVP pricing, customers must have purchased a minimum of $5,000 from Letco over the prior three months.
- Discount codes will automatically be sent to you each month once you have reached a purchase tier.
- Discount codes are valid for 30 days from the date of issuance, with the ability to extend the time period and/or improve your discount in future periods.
- Discount codes allow you to register for any class on ACA’s training calendar regardless of when the session is scheduled to occur.
- Once you have become eligible for this program, and have received your discount code, simply register for training by selecting the “Register for ACA Classes” button below.
- To check your status and obtain a promotion code, select the “Check My Status” button below.
Contact us today for more information on how
we can help you and your practice.
The American College of Apothecaries is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education as a provider of continuing pharmacy education.