> LETCO MEDICAL AND ARL BIO PHARMA CREATE THE 'Quality Savings Program' TO RAISE BAR ON COMPOUNDING EXCELLENCE
In keeping with our mission to help pharmacies across the U.S. take full advantage of compounding as a profit center, Letco Medical and ARL Bio Pharma have entered into an exciting partnership to provide state-of-the-art laboratory services to compounding pharmacies at reduced costs.
This partnership was designed to support compounders by combining both Letco and ARL’s unparalleled reputations for delivering the highest quality products and laboratory services. From API sourcing to product testing, Letco and ARL have the expertise and resources to provide cost-effective and expeditious formulation support and pharmaceutical analysis.
Through this new partnership, active Letco customers will have access to experts at ARL and can qualify for testing discounts from ARL, as well as rebates in the form of store credits from Letco.
As our preferred partner for testing needs, ARL's services continuously support the
crucial quality commitment we make to our compounding customers each and every day."
THE POWER OF PARTNERSHIP
Together ARL and LETCO have devised the 'QUALITY SAVINGS PROGRAM' to help compounding pharmacies reduce cost.
Letco store credit determined by 2019 spend with ARL multiplied by percentage indicated
ARL’s partnership with Letco is an example of great collaboration resulting in a competitive cost
advantage for pharmacies. We are excited to announce this Quality Savings Program, leveraging
cost savings for pharmacies, based on Letco products and ARL Bio Pharma services."
- To be eligible for any ARL discount, customers must have purchased at least $5,000 from Letco in the prior 6 months
- To unlock the Letco rebate, customer must spend $10,000 or more with ARL in 2019 - calculated from 1/2/2019 to 12/31/2019.
- Letco will provide electronic eligibility certificates for customers to provide to ARL via www.letcomed.com
- Rebates from Letco will be posted in January 2020
- Discounts from ARL will be applied to invoices at the time of service and reviewed annually for discount tier qualification based on projected annual spending
- You will automatically be reenrolled in the program if you enrolled in the prior year.